[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Among those who play an indispensable role as a driver of commerce and as a provider of delivery services that connects people around the globe, there aren’t many as trusted and reliable on the market as USPS.
This is especially true when it comes to international shipping, and for orders targeting US borders, specifically speaking – as indicated in the name itself. USPS claims to be ‘the only delivery service that reaches every address in the nation: 155 million residences, businesses and Post Office Boxes’.
That said, its services have yet to reached out to its full extend to some of the countries in the booming Southeast Asia – Vietnam happens to be one of those.
So, in an effort to fill in the gap, Boxme proudly introduces our partnership with USPS, with the aim to offer an ultra affordable, reliable, and secure single order shipping service to the US, along with a handful of other benefits for our dear customers.
What is USPS?
USPS stands for The United States Postal Services, with a rich background dated back to the 18th century.
Its services are highly applauded for the reputation of handling international orders (especially those sent into & from the United States) quickly and affordably.
Sending packages to & from the US using USPS holds several benefits:
- Highly secured shipping service. USPS boasts an impressive rate of successful order delivery, minimizes the risks typically tie to international shipping.
- Competitive shipping fee. Cost-efficiency at its finest.
- Tailor made to those who wish to send individual parcels/gifts; those who practice dropshipping/cross-border selling; and firms who are participating in the import-export industry,
- Fast delivery time.
->> [Q&A] What are the problems of dropshipping from Vietnam to the USA? (PART I)
However, as with anything, there are still certain disadvantages to the services USPS offer:
- USPS has yet to establish an office in Vietnam, prompting local Vietnamese to send packages to a third-party collaborator instead.
- Customer services are still being carried out in English only.
- Tracking are pertained to only a few services: For example, its First Class Mail International service doesn’t allow tracking; Priority Mail International supports tracking for urban destinations; Express Mail International offers full tracking for a superior charge if there isn’t any intermediaries involve; etc..
Knowing this, Boxme is cooperating with USPS to bring the most out of the services it offers and give customers a beneficial and highly fulfilled international shipping experience.
Why should you leverage this special offer?
- Shipping single orders weigh below 0.5lb and 1lbs to the US for $8 and $9.5, respectively.
- Ultra fast delivery time at approximately 10 to 14 days.
- Timely queries clear-up and other related customer service features in English AND Vietnamese.
- Full support for returned orders.
- Full-tracking – Keeping a close eye on your order at all time using USPS order ID or Boxme’s order ID on the system.
Running your business twice as cost efficient with Boxme! Come and see what’s good!
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
->> International single order shipping – The perfect compliment to your Shopify, Amazon, eBay dropshipping business
->> Fast and economical international single order shipping & dropshipping from Vietnam – is it possible?
->> Everything you need to know about your Vietnam dropship business