Christmas and year end are around the corner, 2020 is coming to the last day. It has been a hectic, progressive and promising year of e-commerce economy and for Boxme
Boxme would like to inform you about our working schedule for the upcoming holidays in Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia.
Holiday schedule at Boxme office
Delivery and warehouse activities
- Courier activity: During the two days of December 25, 2020 and January 1, 2021, the loading and shipping activities will be suspended.
- Warehouse: Close from 31st December till 1st Jan
Overtime working from 9am till 6pm on 2nd Jan
- Courier activity: On December 24 and December 31, 2020, the Ninjavan Unit’s pick-up and delivery activities took place from 9:00 to 16:00.
- Warehouse: Our office will be closed from 24th till 25th December
Close on 30th December and 1st Jan
Overtime working from 9am till 4pm on 31 December
- Courier activity: 25th December 1st Jan: Skynet: off
- Warehouse: Our warehouse will be closed on 25th December and 1st of January
- Courier activity: 1st Jan, all deliver service will be suspended. On 2nd of Jan, only EMS service will operate
- Warehouse: Our warehouse will be closed on 1st of January and overtime working from 8am till 6pm on 2nd Jan
- Courier activity: From 31st December to 2nd Jan, all pickup will be suspended.
- Warehouse: Our warehouse will be closed on from 31st December to 2nd Jan
Thank you for using Boxme Global services, and we wish you a happy and safe hol
About Boxme: Boxme is the premier E-commerce fulfillment network in Southeast Asia, enabling world-wide merchants to sell online into this region without needing to establish a local presence. We deliver our services by aggregating and operating a one-stop value chain of logistic professions including: International shipping, customs clearance, warehousing, connection to local marketplaces, pick and pack, last-mile delivery, local payment collection and oversea remittance.