[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We all know the stereotype international shipping has picked up for being slow and costly.
However, now with the help from Boxme, single order shipping to the US is easier and more economical than ever before.
What exactly is it?
Basically, we’re looking at single order shipments weigh anywhere between 0.5lbs (~220g) and 1lbs (~450g) under a moderate amount of charge – starting at only $8 per shipment. Packages of orders will travel directly from Vietnam to their designated destinations in the United States.
This service is not all that different for those familiar with the dropshipping practice, except that packages will be sent directly from Vietnam instead of having to go through suppliers on AliExpress/China.
Transparency is key here; everything will be presented on Boxme’s system, from synchronizing orders through e-Commerce platforms integration to the delivery process to end-customers at the States.
Who is it for?
Sellers who wish to send single packages beyond US borders can all leverage our high quality service, though it is best tailored towards those who are:
- Selling on Shopify/Etsy/Magento/eBay. Boxme already established connection with these 4 highly regarded e-Commerce platforms. Your order processing & delivery is just a click away.
- Dropshipping/selling FBM on Amazon.
- Looking to send gifts/parcels to partners, friends or relatives currently residing in the US.
Why should you use it?
The upsides are plenty, include:
- Shipping single orders weigh below 0.5lb and 1lbs to the US for $8 and $9.5, respectively.
- Ultra fast delivery time at approximately 10 to 14 days.
- Full support for returned orders.
- Full-tracking – Keeping a close eye on your order at all time using USPS order ID.
- Shipping handled by USPS – one of the most renowned freight players in the Vietnam-to-US shipping field
How does it work?
To proceed your order shipping, kindly follow these steps:
Step 1: Sign in/log on to Boxme’s system, create international shipment and choose USPS service.
Step 2: Print out labels on the system; initiate labelling process
Step 3: Transfer your package to Boxme’s default addresses (kindly contact us for further instruction)
Step 4: Boxme will double check to see if the package’s up to standards, then proceed to send it to the designated US destination accordingly with the system.
You can keep track of the delivery with your order ID on Boxme’s OMS system.