1.Valuation of goods and responsibility
- In case of detecting damages occurred during transportation process, the customer has to reject when the delivery man requests the acceptance of goods and writes down the exact condition of goods in the consignment note so that the transport company and BoxMe have a base to resolve customer complaints;
- Parcels that are letters, documentaries, publications, or papers: Every loss, damage or exchange caused by BoxMe will be compensated according to the current postal law (4 times the shipping cost).
- Parcels that are items or goods: The compensation will depends on the damage, which is based on:
- (i) Cash on delivery value or (ii) The value of parcels written in the valid shipping invoice, which also includes the concent of parcels or the lowest value of parcels according to 3 commercial websites in Vietnam.
2.BoxMe will compensate as follows:
a. In case of lost goods:
1. In case the customer uses cargo insurance (including declaration of value).
If the customer use cargo insurance, the max level of compensation will be 100% of value of the goods but no more than USD 1280.
2. In case the customer does not use cargo insurance (including declaration of value)
If the order has VAT invoice, BoxMe will compensate 80% of value of the goods, but no more than USD 1280.
3. For orders that use COD services:
For orders that have invoices for proof of value: BoxMe compensates 80% of value of the goods but no more than USD 640 per parcel.
For orders that do not have invoices for proof of value: BoxMe compensates 50% of COD amount but no more than USD 640 per parcel for goods that are valued more than USD 130 and 80% for goods that are valued less than USD 130
4. For orders that do not use COD services:
For orders that have invoices for proof of value:
- BoxMe compensates 50% of value of the goods but no more than USD 1280 per parcel for domestic purchases.
- For foreign purchases, the compensation will be 80% of value of the goods but no more than USD 1280 per parcel.
For orders that do not have invoices for proof of value: the compensation will be 4 times the shipping cost.
5. Goods are valued on the following bases:
VAT invoices issued by domestic enterprises
Sales invoices or receipts from foreign websites
Transactions between buyer and seller before the order was successfully retrieved.
b. In case parcels were damaged:
Compensation policy for loss of goods will apply, but the compensation amount depends on the damage levels of parcels, as specified below:
Compensation amount = Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x compensation rate according to the table below
Table of compensation amount for damaged goods:
Type of damage
|Compensation amount (applies for goods that do not have VAT invoices)
|Packages from the manufacturer were torn, broken or wet
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 10%
|Seals from the manufacturer were broken, the goods are still intact
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 20%
|Loss of accessories, the goods are still intact
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 30%
|The goods were broken, the damage level is from 1% to 30%
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 50%
|The goods were broken, the damage level is from 31% to 50%
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 60%
|The goods were broken, the damage level is above 50%
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 100%
c. Compensation for goods that are damaged while warehousing by BoxMe
For goods that are damaged while warehousing by BoxMe, BoxMe will compensate no more than 30% of market price of the goods
BoxMe system splits customer accounts into 2 categories: COD account and service user account.
1. For COD accounts, the customer can choose to receive money during crossed check period that is in correspondence with the level of account in BoxMe system.
2. For service user accounts, you cannot transfer money to your bank account or receive money in cash.
Besides, you are not able to transfer, exchange or sell your account balance in any case. Moreover, the account balance cannot be used as valid medium of exchange in any circumstance either.
In case you want to terminate your use of BoxMe service, you can follow guidelines as stated in Termination of Service Use Policy.
Conditions of withdrawal:
– Customers must possess a payment account (integrated with NganLuong e-wallet or into Boxme system)
– Shipping fee sitting at 0 at the moment of transaction & credit balance >0
– No orders awaiting cross-check
– No orders awaiting process in the transaction record
Note: Boxme will not proceed cross-checking part of the credit amount in that cross-check session, but instead remit the total COD amount steming before the session, should the customers meet all required conditions.
Termination of Service Use Policy
If you request termination of service use and ask for refund, you will receive 100% of your BoxMe account balance in cash or bank account transfer.
Services that you registered using “free money”, which was gifted to your account or won from mini games are not included in the refund amount.
The customer has stopped using the account, has no other account in the system and currently has no order in the system.
Each customer can only be refunded once for each refundable service type.
The customer does not violate any policy of BoxMe or exploit BoxMe policies to profit themselves (e.g. open multiple accounts to exploit promotion programs or similar activities for personal gain)
If the customer who requests refund has one of the following information that matches the database of refunded customer/service, then the refund request will be denied:
- Same ID numbers.
- Same email address that registered the service.
- Same mobile phone number.
The refund request will be denied if the customer violates any policy or term of service use or request refund from a suspended service.
The customer sends request in text form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to request full refund and account closure.
BoxMe will refund by transferring the money to the bank account of the customer within 30 days if the customer can satisfy all the requirements and at the same time, the user account of that customer will be closed forever, along with other accounts if there is any.
For more information or in case you have any question for BoxMe, please go to BoxMe contact page.
BoxMe Warehouse Service Use Policy and Requirements
1. BoxMe Warehouse Entry Requirements
a. Information of goods preparation
– Create BoxMe warehouse entry request on oms.boxme.asia system following Warehouse Entry Guidelines.
– Each package must include a specification or SKU/BSIN code of every good inside, plus their corresponding quantity, and gross weight of each package after packaging so that the goods receipt can be proceeded easily and quickly by BoxMe.
b. Goods preparation
– Goods that have the same SKU/BSIN code need to be packaged separately so that goods receipt can be proceeded quickly with minimal mistakes. Each package must include SKU/BSIN code, name of each good and their corresponding quantity that match the information on the system.
– Goods must be contained in specific packages to secure goods receipt. Fashion items or small-sized items (the length of any dimension is less than 5 cm) need to be contained in specific plastic bag.
– For goods that have multiple parts/detail should be assembled before goods receipt to ensure that the process can occur in minimal time frame.
For services outside of the system:
– The customer sends a detailed email about the services that they prefer to the email address email@example.com before sending the goods to warehouse so that BoxMe can provide the best support.
– In case BoxMe did not receive the information provided by customer, support might be delayed and inaccurate, please excuse us for the inconvenience.
2. Goods packaging requirements
From 01/09/2018 forward, please adhere to the standardized requirements for goods packaging and BoxMe guidelines before goods receipt and issue.
In case the customer decides to use a distinct container that they bought, we still offer warehousing and packaging at BoxMe using the container of choice by the customer. However, that container must meet the requirements of BoxMe so that the transportation can be carried out safely and quickly.
– Use specific plastic/paper bag for clothing items, fabric hat, etc. that has less than 3cm in thickness. The specific/paper bag must be bigger than its content, thick and tough enough so that it is not deformed, torn or soaked during transportation.
– Use specific plastic/paper bag that have inner bubble wrap for goods that weigh less than 100g. The specific/paper bag must be bigger than its content, thick and tough enough so that it is not deformed, torn or soaked during transportation.
– Use corrugated board box for any other circumstance, the volume of content must be at least 80% the volume of container. The container after packaging must not make sound due to lack of inner foam. The corrugated board must have 3 to 5 layers and E Flute to ensure the safety of goods during transportation.
– Used, deformed or unqualified container will not be used.
In case the customer is unable to provide their own container, BoxMe will provide a standard container price list.
Please provide container proactively to prevent order delay.
3. Goods receipt regulations
– Goods receipt timeframe: BoxMe will proceed goods receipt 24 to 48 hours after the order status became “successfully delivered to warehouse” (except for Sunday or holidays), excluding goods transport timeframe according to regulations.
– BoxMe goods receipt hours:
- 9am for same-day delivery orders
- 3pm for other types of order
Note: Some airlines have early flights in the morning so the sooner your order was approved, the sooner the goods will be delivered (e.g. DHL eCommerce, Viettel Post)
– Timeframe for returned goods processing is committed to be kept from 3 to 5 days after receiving the goods at warehouse.
– Timeframe for goods receipt is committed to be kept within 2 work days
– BoxMe will deny goods receipt for goods that do not meet warehousing requirements.
– For large batches of goods, or goods that need to be assembled or packaged, goods receipt timeframe will be longer, depends on the circumstance.
– BoxMe has not yet provided support for goods that weigh more than 4kg or has three dimensional measurements (DxRxC) >27.000cm3.
4. Goods issue regulations
– Inner-city delivery orders in Ho Chi Minh City that were approved before 9am will be packaged and deliver within the same day. Inner-city delivery orders that were created after 9am and before 3pm will be packaged and transferred to a transport company within the same day.
– Inner-city and inter-province delivery orders in Hanoi that were approved before 3pm will be packaged and transferred to a transport company within the same day.
– In case the customer wants to return the goods, they can create a request on the system. BoxMe will proceed the request within 24 to 48 hours (except for Sunday, Monday or holidays), excluding goods transport timeframe. The goods returning fee will be determined based on the price list provided by BoxMe.
– In case the customer go to the warehouse to retrieve goods, BoxMe only charges goods processing and packaging fees, there will be no transport fee.
– Within 30 days after the first day of goods receipt, in case no order has emerged, BoxMe is eligible to return the goods to the seller and charge fees.
Order cancellation regulations
The customer can cancel an order in the following circumstances:
– The order has not yet been approved.
– The order was approved but has not yet been packaged.
– In case the customer decides to cancel the order, transport fee will be refunded to their account after 2 days
Exclusion of liability
BoxMe is eligible to refuse compensation in the following circumstances:
– Goods are naturally damaged or expired during transportation, warehousing.
– Quality of goods is altered due to warehousing for more than 60 days or seller mistakes.
– Goods are damaged due to objective factors, such as natural disasters, flood, earthquake, etc.
– Loss of goods due to seller mistakes.
– Other circumtances that are stated in Postal Law.
– During transportation, all the required papers for goods must be presented within 72 hours after the authorities ask for them.
Regulations for COD balance crossed check
- Crossed checking every day from Monday to Friday, free of charge for withdrawals from Ngan Luong Wallet for Gold Members
- Crossed checking every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, free of charge for withdrawals from Ngan Luong Wallet for Silver Members
- Crossed checking every Tuesday and Friday, free of charge for withdrawals from Ngan Luong Wallet for Regular Members
Regulations for unsuccessful delivery
For unsuccessful deliveries and in pending status, the customer can choose a goods returning option on BoxMe system such as Redeliver Request, Goods Returning Request or Terminate Request.
In case there is no response from the customer within 48 hours, the goods will be returned to the sender address. Goods returning fee will be 50% of transport fee.
*Note: Returning goods are transported by land by default.